My father recently lost his job, we lost our house and now on top of this he has been diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes.
He is a professional machinist and has been working as one for over 30 years, only to then have his work stolen from him by his own mother and sister. We’ve been scraping by since then and now that he lost his job we have absolutely nothing to live off of.
He is such a strong person and until yesterday I have never once seen him cry. We’re absolutely devastated - he has cancer and we have no way to help him.
He has always refused to take money from other people and he has spent his life helping people in need, and now we are the ones who need help.
My mother’s best friend has made a gofundme to try and help us pay our bills (we currently have no income whatsoever) and get him the treatment he so desperately needs.
If you can’t donate then (please, please, please) signal boost this. I’ll also share with him any supportive asks I receive regarding this..
I love my father so much and I am so afraid to lose him right now.
- FBI confirms it hasn’t finished its investigation of the murder of Mike Brown
- Why Darren Wilson probably won’t go to jail
- Tired of all the talk about Ferguson?
- Melissa Harris Perry’s stunning tribute to unarmed black men gunned down by police
- Former STL Co. Police Chief explains challenge of hiring black officers
- 5 disturbing stats on black-white financial inequality
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Ferguson: An American Apartheid
- In Ferguson, a stack of warrants (video)
- Every 28 hours: 2012 annual report on the extrajudicial killings of 313 black people by police, security guards, and vigilantes (pdf)
- Survey exposes sharp racial divide. Survey results (pdf)
- When white friends don’t believe what blacks go through, they’re not friends
- What’s happening today: STL. Co. Council Meeting at 6 pm
messin’ with palettes
Tonight’s Gender of the Night is: This Haunted Ramen
Wally is a Trainer who grows in the hope of catching up to you. This young man lives with his parents in Petalburg City. Shy, even meek, Wally speaks rarely and takes care to be polite.
Wally’s partner Pokémon is Ralts, the first Pokémon he ever caught. With Ralts at his side, he will put his full effort into strengthening himself as a Trainer.
Wally becomes a Mega Evolution user, wearing a Mega Pendant that is outfitted with a Key Stone of his own.
Which one of your OCs are most likely to run/walk into a glass door